Advantages of Cone Mobile Crusher in Granite Stone Processing
July 3, 2023 Hawk
Maybe many long-time miners will think of cone crushers when they mention the crushing of granite. Indeed, the cone crusher has the ability to overcome hard rock, but the impact crusher or shock crusher is used for processing, the wearing parts are worn out too quickly, and frequent maintenance is required to replace the wearing parts. The production time is the banknote of the water. Therefore, one of the advantages of choosing a cone crusher is that it can guarantee sufficient production time.
Of course, the stable operation, large throughput, and continuous lamination crushing of the cone crusher also makes it an efficient crushing equipment for granite stone processing. However, the conventional fixed cone crusher loses the convenience in the crushing mode and only attaches to the mine to operate. When the ore around the mine is completely crushed, it is likely to have to transport the ore for a long distance for crushing; or the relocation of the material plant, to Go to a place close to resources, so that the concrete foundation needs to be redone, and it may take 1-2 months until the construction of the new material plant is completed. It was a real waste of time.
At this time, the mobile cone crusher plays a role. It not only inherits the advantages of the cone crusher in hard rock processing but also can be moved conveniently, which improves the convenience of granite stone processing.
The exact advantages of cone mobile crushing station in granite stone processing:
1. It can move freely, chase after resources, and reduce the transportation cost of raw materials;
2. Whenever the resources of a mine are exhausted, or operations are stopped due to administrative reasons, they can be quickly transferred to other resource points, reducing risks and having a higher fault tolerance rate;
3. There is no need for a concrete foundation, and the production block can be transported by road, which shortens the time required for its transition;
4. It has the ability to crush hard rock, and it is wear-resistant and durable;
5. The silo can be configured to ensure full crushing, which is conducive to the optimization of the particle shape of the stones.