Let’s unveil the mystery of mobile crushers
September 18, 2023 Hawk
What is a crawler mobile crusher?
A crawler mobile crusher is a high-efficiency crushing equipment, using self-driven mode, advanced technology, and complete functions. In any terrain conditions, this equipment can reach the workplace at any location. By means of a wireless remote control, the crusher can be easily moved to the trailer and transported to the workplace.
Since no assembly time is needed, the equipment can be put into operation as soon as it arrives at the site. The plant reduces set-up time and construction work costs. It is widely used in the mining crushing process, construction waste recycling, waste concrete recycling, and the crushed stone that the roads need.
The crawler mobile crusher integrates material collecting, crushing, and delivering as a whole. Through the optimization of technological process, mobile crusher enjoys the superior features of crushing, aggregate production, and open-pit mining. Through the combination of different types of crawler-type mobile crushers, the crawler mobile crusher composes a powerful crushing assembly line, which can meet the various demands of processing works.
What types of crawler mobile crushers are there?
Crawler mobile crushers come in various types, each designed to meet specific needs. Here are the most common types:
1. Crawler Mobile Jaw Crusher: This type of mobile crusher is equipped with a jaw crusher that applies compressive force to break concrete and asphalt concrete debris, which are byproducts of construction, as well as natural rocks, etc. It’s commonly used in the quarrying, mining, and recycling of demolition waste and construction waste.
2. Crawler Mobile Cone Crusher: The crawler cone crusher can not only do independent production but also can do the joint operations of coarse crushing. It’s suitable for the crushing of raw materials in the metallurgy, construction, road construction, chemical, and silicate industries.
3. Crawler Mobile Impact Crusher: This type of mobile crusher is mainly used in metallurgy, the chemical industry, building materials, hydropower, and other materials that often need to be relocated, especially for the operation of mobile stones such as highways, railways, hydropower projects, etc.
4. Crawler Mobile Screen Plant: This is a mobile screening equipment that is equipped with a screen box and is driven by a hydraulic motor. It’s mainly used for the screening of soil, sand, gravel, construction waste, etc.
5. Crawler Mobile Sand-Making Machine: This type of mobile crusher is equipped with a sand-making machine. It’s mainly used for the production of high-quality sand and stone aggregate for the construction of highways, high-speed railways, hydropower projects, airports, and other construction projects.
Each type of crawler mobile crusher has its own unique advantages and can be chosen according to your specific application requirements.